The Terms and Conditions Prevalent With The Use Of This Website:
It is the customer who will be responsible for ensuring all information, products, and services available meets the specific set of requirements.
The website RSI Stone World Pvt. Ltd contains material that is licensed to or owned by us. This material consists, but isn't limited to, the layout, design, appearance, look, and graphics. If it isn't in accordance with our copyright notice, reproduction of any item remains strictly prohibited.
1. Both the website and the content available on it has the copyright of RSI Stone World Pvt. Ltd.
2. Any form of reproduction or redistribution of either a part or the entire content remains prohibited.
3. You may not commercially exploit or distribute the content of the website except our written permission.
4. You can't store or transmit it to other websites or electronic retrieval system.
The Contract With Our Customers:
- The moment a customer places an order with the help of our website, they will be advised to go through the terms and conditions regarding sale. This form will act as a legal contract that is binding between us.
- The customer will immediately receive a confirmation via email regarding the order along with the delivery details.
- The price payable for the products that you order will be mentioned in our website.
- Delivery charges are a part of the price. However, additional delivery charges might be added when the location is further away.
- Goods will be delivered to the address provided by the customer at the time they place their order.
- Delivery dates will be provided prior to the day the goods are about to arrive at your address.
If you have any query regarding the information that we have provided feel free to email or write to us. We will promptly reach out to you.